71 SPO4 ready to join the PNP Roster of Commissioned Officers
Camp Marcelo A Adduru, Tuguegarao City- After four (4) months of rigorous training, 71 Senior Police Non-Commissioned Officers aspiring to be a part of the PNP Roster of Commissioned Officers finally completed the Public Safety Officers Candidate Course (PSOCC) on March 24, 2017 in Cauayan City, Isabela.
PRO2 CAPTURES 2 MOST WANTED AND 9 OTHERS IN THE PNP’s OPLAN MANHUNT CHARLIE
Camp Marcelo A Adduru, Tuguegarao City- Police Regional Office 2 in its aggressive campaign against wanted person has arrested 11 individuals in separate operations in provinces of Cagayan, Isabela and Nueva Vizcaya on March 9, 2017.
PRO2 nabs Most Wanted Person in Solano Nueva Vizcaya
Camp Marcelo A Adduru, Tuguegarao City – As a result of the strengthened campaign on OPLAN MANHUNT CHARLIE, PRO2 has recently arrested a notorious individual in the province of Nueva Vizcaya.
PRO2 RECOGNIZES THE AMAZING ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE SOCIETY
To give due recognition to the contributions of women in the society, Police Regional Office 2 celebrated the National Women's Month with the theme: "We Make Change Work for Women".
PRO2 is eyeing for a drug-free region by June 2017 under project double barrel reloaded
Camp Marcelo A Adduru, Tuguegarao City- Police Regional Office 2 has set its deadline to clear all barangays in the region against illegal drugs.
PNP CONDUCTS HUMAN RIGHTS REFRESHER SEMINAR & PNP-CSO FORUM ON RIGHTS-BASED POLICING IN PRO2
To continuously enhance the knowledge and increase awareness of PRO2 personnel in conducting Police Intervention/ Custodial Investigation, the Human Rights Affairs Office of the Philippine National Police has initiated the conduct of Human Rights Refresher Seminar & PNP-CSO Forum on Rights Based Policing in Police Regional Office 2.
- DILG 2: PNP NEEDS “ISKO” AND “ISAY” TO BETTER SERVE THE PUBLIC
- “Role of the PNP in the Government’s Anti- Illegal Drugs Operation”
- 6 couples tie knots in PRO2 Mass Wedding
- PRO2 launches Adopt A Project Program
- PRO2 starts “internal cleansing” thru vehicle inspection
- Almost 600 police recruits join PNP-PRO2 roster today
- Strong moral foundation for a better public service: a challenge to 305 new promotees
- RD, PRO2: Other forms of criminality must be equally pursued